Friday, May 6, 2011

Great Source For Sewing Tips

Sew4Home - Transform your space.



Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to EnlargeClick to Enlarge
I cannot tell you how excited I was to find this amazing website...just packed with fabulous sewing tips!!! Everything from how to attach rivets on sewing projects to how to sew buttons on by machine. I have been sewing for years and I found this site incredibly informative and I learned so much while reading through these amazing tutorials. While this site claims to be mainly for home dec projects I found that I could use a lot of the information there for sewing garments as well. So when you have a moment you must go check out ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I'll try to respond as quickly as I can! Have a fabulous day full of sewing!